I'd half forgotten that I'd bought these Acrylic inks to use for my fabric book. I've been trying them out on some papers.
Then I put green tissue paper on top - the type that bleeds it's colour when wet. Tissue paper is one of my favourite things!
When my pages were dry I gave both sides a coat with the 'acrylic wax' floor polish.
Then I took them in to my craft group as one of our ladies was doing a demo with her "Big Shot' last Thursday. I was able to use my papers to cut a few leaves and emboss a tree. I also took a piece of failed silk batik - the Big Shot didn't cut through but made an impression.
I cut out the leaf from the muslin. It's a bit 'flat' so I might manipulate it with a bit of stitch.
The embossed tree - I'll probably cut out the shape and stitch it to the fabric somehow.
My two grandchildren stayed over Saturday night so we were kept busy with them.
So I'm just chugging along, wondering when I'm going to get to the end of the line with this project, and hoping all the bits I'm working on will fall into place.