This buttercup looked like it might be the best bet. I used PVA glue and stuck it to a piece of wallpaper.
It has an old- fashioned look about it. I thought I could stick it in with the frame but it covered up the butterfly. I cut it out and back stitched it to the fabric.
I never think they look that nice, once you start trying to make pictures out of them.
I've got a pressed flower book and I don't like anything in it!
That's an old postcard of the village where I used to live. It's machine stitched on and the buttercup seemed to fit with it.
I'm adding in some detail to all my printed butterflies with a Staedtler permanent pen.
And after watching Ann on 'The Great British Sewing Bee' I'm mindful of good preparation. I tacked all my pages together before machining!