Monday 28 January 2013

Blue tit (2).

Ever wish you hadn't started something?

There are so many different colours on a blue tit ...
.. and I'm wondering how I'm going to stitch these together because..
despite me thinking I'd traced them fairly accurately it's hard to stitch them exactly the same..

but I'm persevering.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apart from the blue tit project, I'm looking for something else to make for our exhibition 'Flights of Fancy'.

We've got this lovely old book in the house and I'm  looking through it for some inspiration.


It's worn and tattered at the corners and the page edges look marbled.

There are lovely colour pictures inside and I liked this drawing of a bird and its parts.
             
I've been helping my grand children to colour in my Ikea fabric with fabric markers.


So I might just stitch on these.

No comments: