Sunday 20 November 2011

NIEG Exhibition.

'Sew Beautiful - Size does not matter.'

I went and had a look at this exhibition at Cregagh library yesterday.
It was in a bright and airy room and all the canvases were nicely hung on ribbons. I was impressed with that.
Here, I am studying the work of Yvonne Williams - and on the left of Yvonne's are three pieces from Carolyn MacDougall.
Ha! My two arch-enemies from college days when we were all doing C&G together.
Also, in that grouping, there is an exhibit from Linda Charlton who taught me patchwork and inspired me to take up the C&G courses in the first place. At the time there were no courses running for Patchwork so I took the Creative Embroidery as a second choice. I'm glad I did.
Why have I not joined this Guild? I haven't figured that one out yet.

No comments: